Sunday, September 18, 2011

Aren't toys just brill?

This is me with a selection of my favourite toys. From the left we have Bone Pillow, Mr Fog Fog, Dong and Mr F B Hippo.

I'm very very fickle about who is my favourite. Up until recently it was Gilly Gorilla but I accidently ate his insides so he was sent to the dust bin. Then Fog Fog got all my love and attention until yesterday when Mum came home with FB Hippo! She'd only popped out for some picture hooks but came back with a new toy, chew sticks, my favourite donut treats and a large can of expanding foam - don't ask! No picture hooks though. Still that's not as bad as the time she went out for a loaf of bread and came back with a new car; that's my Mum for you..

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love all your toys!!

My daddies are the same, they will always find me new toys when they are out :D

Luna
xo

Hiking Hounds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Toys are the best. We love them here too.

Elaine Pritchard said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Declan - you are a dog after my own heart. I LOVE my toys and I have quite a collection too.

I like the sound of your mum! Spontaneity is GOOD in my book (for people) but I'm a fan of routine for me.

Love and licks, Winnie

Post a Comment