Monday, September 19, 2011

Caught in the act of bikkie nicking!

The lid just fell off; honest....!
This is me with my doggie treats tin. Seconds before sneaky old Mum crept up and took the photo, the lid just came off all by itself.....Nothing to do with my particularly powerful and bendy nose.  I'm wondering if I might be psychic or something. Uri Geller can bend forks and I can remove tin lids with the sheer power of my mind.

Anyway, it's Mum's fault. If she's going to make me my favourite homemade dog treats and then leave the tin on the sofa, frankly she's just asking for trouble.It was only a small batch, so she can't mind that much. "Declan you little git" is a term of endearment, surely? If you'd like your humans to make you some of my treats, so that you too can get into trouble for stealing, just click on the link.

5 comments:

Elaine Pritchard said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

We are BIG fans of natural, homemade dog treats....but the LOTH is lazy and buys them from some nice local businesses rather than making them herself.

She says she's "too busy". Huh!!!

Love and licks, Winnie

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That's definitely not your fault at all Deccy! she shouldn't leave such tasty things around!

xo
Luna

Ellen Whyte said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Clearly she wanted you to get at those biscuits. That's obvious. You're living with a cat? Well at least you should have the speed to rush off when you are threatened with a whap. So happy you were honourably retired.

Dexter said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a setup! Like she totally wanted you to have those cookies.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your powerful nose Deccy reminds me of our old black lab, Jake and his tongue trick. Jake could contort his tongue to flick off a low lying biscuit on the coffee table when no one was looking, or so he thought.

Post a Comment