Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sick Note




Hello Everyone.

Please excuse me for not blogging, but my Mum is not well. She has had the 'flu since the middle of last week, and frankly has been a nightmare to look after. She has been lying in bed or on the sofa moaning and refusing to eat. (Oh well....all the more for me....)  The nurse says make sure she has plenty of fluids, and now that I have convinced her that doesn't mean whisky, we seem to be on the right track. She says she feels a bit better today, which is good, as I am sick of running around after her and not going on nearly enough walks.

I'm not sure when I'll be back; trying to use the laptop with my paws is very difficult, but I hope maybe next week sometime. For my sake, please send positive healing thoughts to Mum. I'm not cut out to be a member of the caring professions......

Love Deccy x