Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm still here!

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. Mum is STILL very bad tempered not very well so I have done very little. We went for a short walk on Saturday which nearly killed her she struggled with and then she kept me up all Saturday night. I don't know about her, but I am shattered!

I am having to spend today keeping an eye on the snow, so I can alert Other Mum if she needs to skive off work leave work early due to inclement weather....


So far the snow is a bit pathetic. I am trying to compete with Beckett over in Canada but I think I am fighting a loosing battle. His Dad has a snow blower......wow can you imagine that!!

I know it's a little late in the day, but I thought I'd show you my Christmas presents. As you know I went to Ganny's and had a lovely time. This is what I got:


Ganny bought me my new teddy and Tiger came from her friends Aunty Jean and Uncle Terry. Evil Mum hid teddy when we left I have left teddy at Ganny's so I don't have to spend 2 hours choosing which toy to take when we visit. 

When we got home there were more surprises. Aunty Steph (who is really my sister and KC's mum but lets not complicate matters) had left me a present from her rabbit - my cousin Lola!

I'll just read the label first.....

Grrrr! I'll 'ave ya!

Lola had sent me a Lola! (Is that a good idea?!)

See. I CAN be nice to bunnies!!

Well have a good week everyone. I better get back to waiting hand and paw on me Mum staring at the snow....