Monday, August 20, 2012

Spot the difference...

Many of you will know that Mum has had a bit of an issue with the seatbelts in my car of late....ahem. Well she's been putting off getting them fixed for ages because they cost a fortune no one ever sits in the rear seats anyway. Unfortunately the car had to have its annual MOT safety test last week, so Mum raided my savings found her credit card and headed for the garage to get them fixed.


Before


After


Before


After

Now I know what you're all thinking.... How is Mum going to stop old Mr Needle Nose poking his head through and eating them all over again? 


Muzzle him! I hear you all cry. Oh but don't you think that muzzles are a little passé for a handsome man about town like me?


Taa Daaa! Simply pop to your local cook shop and purchase 2 wire cooling racks. Attach to your dog guard with cable ties. 

So now everyone is happy..... well not happy exactly; Mums wallet is considerably lighter and what am I supposed to nibble on? But at least I can go out in my car without the risk of getting myself into big trouble.... I wonder what car carpet tastes like.......?