Friday, August 17, 2012

KC's new apartment


It's me.... KC!
I has really been a very good girl lately so my Mums have decided dat I gets to have my very own furnished apartment as a speshal reward.....

Mums' version of events: After 4 years of access to the bedroom without major incident, KC relabeled our bed "litter tray" and pee'd copiously on the duvet. She is fine when we are there at night, but has to be shut out during the day......

I has been really bored because I was unjustly banished from dat exciting playground in mums room... yes dey locked me out and I just had access to da stairs and  landing with my cushion in a tiny corner by da bedroom door. So, I did curl up on da cushion in a very small ball and looked REALLY sad and pathetic crying loudly until dey did take pity on da poor and lonely Princess of Darkness........ hmmmm...

Despite her causing us to unknowingly sleep beneath a pee'd upon duvet (urgh!) we love that cat and we felt guilty.... She's already had to be moved upstairs to avoid Declan eating her, and now she didn't even have a window to look out of. So we decided to turn the spare bedroom into KC's room (On the proviso she'll let me borrow it to do the ironing in.....)

Dat worked likes a dream den... hehe! I is a Princess and should be treated as such. Sure Mum you can borrow my apartment to iron in...cos you do that really often don't you? Ahem....... and I does like to sit on da ironing board and watch da proceedings...


Dis is me on the windowsill in MY new apartment... see da tiny cushion?


And dis is me in MY new basket dat is colour co ordinated too!
Perhaps dey is not cheapskates after all!



But den I did sleep and stretch out in da sun and
The Suckers Mums  began to wonder if I was feeling bored again....

Dey was worried dat I was missing my  litter tray bed and windowsill and desk and drawers and best of all under the bed where there is piles of crap neatly arranged shoes to play with in their bedroom. 

So dey searched on the Internet and a few days later dis arrived:


WTF! A pile of fur fabric covered shapes. And ridiculous destructions!
How very interesting. NOT


Oh. I suppose dats a little better but I isn't getting on top....

Not only did the cat tower cost us an arm and a leg, it took forever to build and nearly ended in divorce!  The temptation to wrap a hessian pole around someones neck can be over whelming at times.....


I is only sitting here because you is waving my Seaside Treats at me. 
I don't like it, you know. It mells...

That is the only time she has sat on it so far... and that's because I glued her paws to the platform.... just kidding...... ahem.......  You'd have thought she'd love it.... this is the previous "activity centre".......


I don't know what da point of that is either. Wallpaper and carpets is for sharpening claws on.....


So I'll just sit here on my windowsill looking all small and smug sad....
and lets see what else dey buys me...hehe!

Anyways does Deccy you all know that today is Black Cat Appreciation Day?!



Did you knows dat Black Cats is less likely to bes adopted than any other colours and 5 times more likely to be deaded? :-(

Yeah well, if they are all like you I'm not surprised.....

Shuts up b*%^!rd dog, I is being serious. Black Cats is wonderful. Adopt 27  one today!