Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Not even slightly Wordless Wednesday.....


Well this is it; the very last day to enter any of the Olympic events, including my Tuneful Fartingevent. If you'd still like to give it ago, you have until midnight GMT today. 



We have entries from:

  • Target 
  • Madi
  • Sasha
  • Goose
  • Molly the Wally
  • Jake & Baby
  • Bouncing Bertie
  • Puddles
  • Nola
  • Bridget
  • Daisy, Bella & Roxy
  • Sarge 
  •  Beachnut
  • Roo
  • The Houston Pittie Pack
  • Maggie & Zoey
  • Rubie
  • Lily Belle
  • Bert
  • Dougall
  • George the Lad
  • Lassiter Chase & Benjamin
  • Stella & Rory
  • Susie 
  •  Sidebite
  • Murphy & Stanley
  • Casey
  • Mesa
  • Nina & Angel Yenna
  • Storm
  • Corbin
  • Winnie

  • If you have sent an entry and you are not listed, please get in touch. All entrants should have received acknowledgement. Email me at declansdogsblog(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    Find out about all the other events HERE



    The other thing I wanted to mention is Facebook. Now I know thousands of you out there have an account and it's no big deal..... but it really is a big deal for me! You see Mum hated, HATED Facebook (note the past tense here!) The trouble was, she had fallen into the trap of disliking something without really knowing enough about it... BAD Mum!

    Mum used to work with some (and there is no way of being polite about this..) very stupid people. They would spend all day on Facebook leaving messages like "just had a cup of coffee" and "think I might cut my toenails later". When they weren't doing that, they spread malicious gossip about anyone they didn't like. Hence Mum decided Facebook was ridiculous and wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!

    Other Mum was less closed minded about the whole thing and, along with me, has been gradually encouraging her to help me put a paw through the door. Well yesterday she finally cracked and now I have my very own Facebook account!! You can visit me there by clicking on the link below or on the badge in my sidebar


    Create Your Badge

    Mum has admitted that she really enjoyed helping me to get started and already I have over 20 friends...many of whom know me from Blogville. We've already chatted with Beryl's Mum,  Bunnies Mum, Solo & his mum & dad, Beckett from Home Is Where the Hounds Are, Nibs from Brindlehounds and my Aunty Lou! To be perfectly honest we don't really know what we're doing at the moment, but I think we'll get the hang of it and it might be a lot of fun. So... Mum has admitted that she might have been wrong. Well... there's a first! Declan Greyhound (finally) enters the 21st centuary. Yay!!