Thursday, April 19, 2012

Arty Farty......

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I would bring a little culture to my blog and show you some wonderful pieces of art that I have recently acquired.

Some of you may remember that back in March, Beryl & Frankie, Puddles and I had a right old knees up in Dublin.


Some of you will also know that Puddles Duddles Rainwater is rather a renowned artist. In fact I think you will all know this as Puddles isn't the sort of very short red greyhound that hides her light under a bushel, as it were.....

Anyhow, before she got completely off her face on Guinness and Wotsits (a lethal combination...) Puddles decided to capture the essence of the day in her own inimitable style. 


Don't you think this is marvellous?! The depth, the perspective! I am lost for words... nearly. I have instructed Other Mum to get it printed and framed pronto so I can hang it above my bed.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, this arrived....


If I thought the first one was good, this really blew me away (or was that the Wotsit wind Pudds, mate...!!) It is a picture of all four of us, and something I will treasure always. See how like a small red greyhound Puddles looks.... and how devastatingly handsome I am. Beryl & Frankie are looking good too of course.... Oh  how I do miss my love, Beryl...... 

You can see that I artfully got Puddles to sign her works. I know it won't be long before she is exhibiting in the Guggenheim and then my lovely pictures will be worth their weight in gold plated gravy bones..Hehe!

Seriously, thank you very much for all your hard work, Puddles, mate. We can't stop smiling every time we look at your pictures!