Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm off!!

It's the Dec & Dom Show!
Well, despite Mum being a bit stressed, she still found time to take me to tennis courts so I could have an off-lead run. When we got there we found another Greyhound having a good old gallop. His Dad told us he doesn't get on with other breeds of dog and hadn't met another Grey since he came out of kennels earlier this year. Mum and his Dad let us have a sniff and  we liked each other so they let us loose and boy did we go! My new friend is called Dom and is 5 years old. Mum said to look at us, we could have been brothers!

KC has already gone off on her holiday, to stay with Aunty Steph and Aunty Lisa. She'll like that as it means she won't have to go outside for over a week. KC hates going outside unless it's dark. I told you she is evil.... Aunty Steph calls her Princess. Pah! I never met anyone less princess - like in my life. Aunty Lisa doesn't call her anything as she is scared of KC. She knows she's evil too...

KC - looking evil......
Although I thought I'd win her round, Mum is still insisting I leave the laptop at home. I suppose other Mum might let me get my paws on her Android, but I don't hold much hope. As  I'll probably be incommunicado for a week or so, I just wanted to wish my friends a good end to the week and I'll look forward to hearing about your exploits when I'm home. Now, where is my bucket and spade.........

15 comments:

rottrover said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Dec and Dom do make a very handsome pair! How fun that they got to race around together!

-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

houndstooth said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How cool that you met another hound to run with! I hope you guys get to play together more in the future. Have fun on your trip! I'll be busy on mine when you get back, I think.

Bunny

Declan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@houndstooth

You have fun Bunny. Deccy x

Jasmine said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How exciting to meet a new friend! Maybe you two can meet up again after your trip. Have a safe and relaxing holiday!

Puppy Love,
Jasmine

jet said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

that is so cool, that you met a Greyhound friend. Barbie doesn't like to run with other greys as she doesn't like to lose races, so she prefers to run with other, slower kinds of dogs

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awww, You guys do look like brothers!

Isn't it fun to run around like mad with another doggie?!

:) Enjoy your trip! We will miss your antics until you get back..

xo
Luna

Sue said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Have a lovely time away.

Dom looks like my Song.

Kalyan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

Greyhounds CAN Sit said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Maybe you'll find a Greyhound at the beach to run with? I hope you do! Beryl loves to be with other Greyhounds but prefers to run alone since getting pushed over soon after her tail had to be docked in March. It really hurt and she hasn't run with other dogs since.

Dexter said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Two greyhounds in full run. Must have been a beautiful sight.

Slobbers,
Mango

genji said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Always fun to make new friends. Icing on the cake that it's a greyhound. Enjoy your trip. I'm sure you'll have some great stories to tell when you get back.

Elaine Pritchard said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Have a lovely holiday.

I am so pleased you got to have a good run with a new friend. We've not found anywhere safe enough for me to be let off my lead yet (except our back garden).

KC looks TRULY evil in that picture. Those eyes are going to give me nightmares tonight I think.

Love and licks, Winnie

greygirl25 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

We love to make new greyhound friends. Declan, I can't believe how much you look my Minnie. There aren't many white and blue hounds around here.

Have a fabulous trip.

Ellen Whyte said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Have a great holiday with lots of digging and running.

Erssie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Is Declan from the racing name clan of Liosgarbh? If so you are related to me, Lily, who was born in 2006 somewhere in Tipperary.

Post a Comment