Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Great Greyhound Gathering National RGT Show

STOP PRESS!

The 2011 Great Greyhound Gathering will be held at Nottingham Racecourse, Colwick Park, Nottingham NG2 4BE on Saturday 17 September. For more information, visit http://www.retiredgreyhounds.co.uk/Great-Greyhound-Gathering-2011/

A fun day out for all the family, and great way to find out all about owning a Greyhound! Remember, Greyhounds make wonderful pets; my humans couldn't live without one - especially me!

1 comments:

Elaine Pritchard said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yay!! I am going!! But I won't get there until about lunchtime as the Boy Of The House has to go to football training in the morning and I have to have a quick check-up at the V. E. T. S. (Eeek!)

I don't like going there - but it's just routine this time.

Love and licks, Winnie

Post a Comment