Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wordyish Wednesday 8/5


"Go ahead Squibble, make my day....."



Please don't forget to leave your comment on Monday's post if you would like to win a £50 voucher for Vets Food World  (UK residents only) They sell all kinds of pet food. If you don't need the voucher yourself, why not try and win it for your local shelter? Comments must be left by Midday Friday 10th May. Visit the post here: http://www.declansdogsblog.co.uk/2013/05/one-of-my-lucky-readers-can-win-voucher.html

Secondly, have any of you had problems leaving comments on my blog? If you have in the past, but can now, please mention in your comment. If you can view the blog now, but can't comment, please email me at declansdogsblog(at)gmail(dot)com. It seems that a couple of my NZ based friends can no longer comment. We believe the problem is linked to the Intense Debate system I use and it would be good to know if anyone else has had any difficulties. Thank you.