Friday, May 3, 2013

Ganny's again!

As many of you will know, Mum and I visited Ganny last week. I see it as a good chance to relax.......


......because I hardly ever get the chance to do that at home.....



But I digress. Ganny has quite a large garden that attracts a lot of other animals. I spotted several cats, some squirrels, a fox and lots of birds! Sadly Mum wouldn't let me chase any of them....... she has no sense of humour you know. So I had to make do with investigating after the event.

Yep. This is the route the fox took.....

Hmmmm. Signs of nut burying.......

This was taken seconds before Mum shouted "you will get your ar*e kicked if you lick that bird poo!"

And then it was time to have a break with a pig's ear.

Of course the best thing is that I can do proper zoomies in Ganny's garden! She even had the lawn mowed to make it even more like a race track!






But all good things must come to an end......and as some of you will know, this did in rather a bloody fashion. (It was super fun though!)

Thank you everyone for your good wishes....my toe is healing nicely now


If you are a UK resident, please stop by my blog on Monday 6th June as it is Competition Time!!

I have a £50 pet food voucher to give away from Vets Food World. They sell all kinds of  food and treats from dog and cat to ferret and rat. You can either get yourself some super food or snacks, or donate it to your local animal rehoming / rescue centre. The choice is yours!

Come along and see if you can win this great prize!