Friday, May 31, 2013

Birthday Boy!

Today is my 6th birthday! I suppose I'm middle aged now, but I don't really feel it. I do wonder, however,  if I can now sleep 21 hours a day and not just 20?...........

I've had lots of lovely presents and good wishes from my friends; I feel a very lucky boy.

Mums' bought me this lovely new bed and a pad to make it super soft.

Oh yes, very comfortable.....

Enough with the camera! I need to test it properly......zzzzzzzzzz......



These are the rest of my cards and presents. Ganny sent me a tenner this year.....that's inflation for you! I also had some dried liver slices and an unstuffy duck (or is it a chicken?) and an unstuffy chipmunk (that looks like a squirrel)

I even had a card from Beckett, Veil & Maddy over at Home Is Where The Hounds Are in Canada!


Best of all, Mum made me a cake! It is Fishy Fudge Cake with cream cheese and pumpkin frosting. 


Ooooh this looks nice!


Certainly beats kibble for breakfast......


Is there anymore Mum?!

I am just going to have a little nap to sleep off my breakfast and then Mum and I are going to go on a nice walk. After that, I might just spend the rest of the day doing this.......


Help yourselves to cake everyone!