Thursday, March 7, 2013

Things are a little hectic.....

I'm really sorry that I haven't been about much lately......sometimes life takes over. Things aren't going to improve anytime soon unfortunately as Mum and I are going to Ganny's again tomorrow.....we think for about a week.

Please try and bare with us! We have managed to keep up with a few people...mainly those that use Facebook as Mum can get some notifications on her phone, but if anyone has big news that we might have missed, please email us!

Today though, has been a good day. I went to my tennis courts to meet with my friends Sid and Meg. Mum says I'm so much happier (and interestingly better behaved!) when I have some pals with me!

Mum wanted me to start out with a muzzle and she's hoping eventually to be able to let me off my lead in open spaces......where there might be rabbit-dogs! I think I look a bit like Hannibal Lecter in this shot!

This is Sid with me. Yes I know he's going faster, but he isn't 2 yet! Sid is a Whippet x Greyhound.

Bottoms up! Meg is a Wheaten Terrier x Greyhound

We're waiting......

For Pete's sake how much longer are you going to make us stare at that piece of sausage?!!

And now I am home with me jim jams on and having a well deserved snuggle. I tell you; I'm shattered!


**************************************

On a sad note, many of you will know that Au, senior cat at Katz And Other Tales passed away last Sunday. Au would have been 15 next month. He had had a short illness and his devoted Mum, Ellen knew it was time for him to join his old pal Scoop at the Bridge. I'm sure Ellen and Au's brothers Target & Guido would appreciate it, if you want to pop by. 

Au 1998 - 2013

Eat chikkun and run free my furry ginger pal.