Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spoiled Again!

As many of you will know, I spent all of last week at Ganny's. And as ever she spoiled me rotten.

Ganny had cooked liver and carrots for me when we arrived. Regular viewers will note that I have my bowl stand with me this time......well done Mum. 

I keep forgetting to show you the calendar I made Ganny for Christmas. First Flynn, and now I make her one every year. 

May definitely has the best photograph! Both Ganny & I have our birthdays in May. 

Ganny and Mum were having dinner one evening (whilst I lay patiently on the floor chanting "drop the steak, drop the steak" under my breath) when Mum noticed the security lights had come on outside. She looked out and there were TWO CATS staring in at us through the window! 

The first one ran off before Mum could get the camera out but this fella was a really cool customer. Bl**dy cheek! Mum thought I might attempt to throw myself through the window but I was actually very good. I don't really bother unless the little critters make a run for it!  Anyway, there was the steak to think about.....

The weather was a bit on the inclement side, so Ganny didn't feel like going out much

That's okay Ganny. I'm more than happy to just take it easy.........

Back home the weather is seriously inclement.......and very windy! This was taken yesterday (do you think she gets some sort of sadistic pleasure from making me look stupid...?) but today the snow is much worse. Mum had to shovel 18" away from the door so I could get out for my wees!  

So you know what I'm going to do today, don't you? 

You got it! I'm just going to kick back and relax..... Have a good weekend all.