Monday, November 26, 2012

A gift for me?! Yeah well, thanks anyway....



Some of you will know that I have been whinging like a girl asking politely about getting a new collar for some time. It's not that I am particularly fashion conscious, though if you've seen me in my new sweater, you could be forgiven for thinking that I am very vain like to look good. It's just that many of my friends have hundreds quite a lot of collars (you know who you are, small female greyhound in Illinois...) and I think it's unfair that I miss out just because I'm a bloke.

Last year my Mums spent some time trying to find something that we all liked, and as you will know because I have been wearing it for the past 365 days we came up with this one...

My unbridled enthusiasm was almost palpable....

It turned out to be an extremely well made collar and is still in great condition, but because I kept going on and on about it  have been a very good boy Mums said I could choose a new one. 

1.5 inch Martingale Collar, Pink, Daisy, Floral, Greyhound Collar, Dog Collar, Daisies, Greyhound Martingale
Oh that's really funny.... Has one of you been talking to Beckett? Keep looking Mothers....

2 inch Martingale Dog Collar Flowers on Black
Why do I feel you two just aren't taking this seriously...?

Finally after much searching, we found a collar that all three of us could agree on (I didn't ask KC's opinion for obvious reasons) 

And here it is. As you can see I am almost as excited about it as I was last year.

No doubt in 12 months time I will have forgotten about the fact that I don't care about collars and will be moaning about how hard done by I am avidly searching for a new one.