Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday again.........



Ahhhhhhhh.......morning everyone. Is it really Monday already? Where are you Mum? I need my chest slapped and a quick game of Mr Crocodile* before I can consider getting up.......

I must tell you that I had a lovely time at Ganny's. The weather was pretty good, so I did quite a lot of relaxing....and not much else!

Pigs ears should always be carefully inspected.
And tested for crunchability
I can see you getting closer Mum.... you are not having any of my ear!

That's better, you stand the other side of the flowers.... nom nom nom.....


Ganny always buys the best pigs ears! Sometimes she manages to get me Sows ears which are HUGE! Are you listening Mums? Ganny does much better than you on the treat front. I love you Ganny.........

Anyway it's back home now. I suppose I have missed my sofa....

I do all my best thinking here you know......


And that reminds me... I'd like to bring your attention to Deccy's Deals! This really only applies to my UK readers, so everyone else might want to quit now and move on to the next blog!! 

Lately I've been sent lots of codes and vouchers for various shops like Debenhams and Sainsburys. Some of the deals are pretty good, so I thought I'd share them with you. If you look at the top of my page, you'll see the Deccy's Deals tab. Just click  to see the latest offers. The page will be updated regularly, so it's worth checking out. Every little helps as someone keeps telling us!

* Mr Crocodile involves me lying on my back and Mum slapping my chest while I make my neck extra long and reach up to try and bite arms (in a gentle and loving way, obviously........)