Friday, June 22, 2012

Dusty's Competition

Don't Forget to Enter My Competition!!

To celebrate Dusty's first birthday on 27th July, Life with my dogs is having a competition!

All you have to do to enter, is to do a post including your favourite picture of your pet. Closing date is 27th June and then Dusty will post a page showing all the pictures. Dusty's Mom will then ask everyone to vote for their favourite. Votes must be in by 25th July and the winner will be announced on Dusty's birthday. Simple huh?!

The winner will receive a hand drawn picture of their entry in either pastel or graphite.

Well Mum has a beautiful ink drawing of Uncle Flynn, and she'd love to have one of me to hang next to it! So without further ado, here is my entry for the competition. I hope you'll agree that I look very hunky. Hehe!


Don't forget to visit Dusty and enter the competition too!