Monday, May 14, 2012

What's In a Name.....?


AS many of you will know, Sarge is having a competition called The Nickname Game. Here are the rules..

  1. Sometime between May 11th and end of the day on May 18th, create a post on your own blog where you list all of the nicknames you’ve been called by your peeps.
  2. Invite your furiends to comment with their own vote for his/her favorite of your nicknames.  For the following week, your peeps all have to call you ONLY BY YOUR WINNING NICKNAME!  BOL
  3. Leave a comment for me so that I know you pawticipated.
After the event ends, I will post a list showing all of the pawticipants and their winning nicknames.  All of the nicknames will be entered in a random drawing.   
AND YES THERE WILL BE PRIZES…LOTS OF GREAT PRIZES!


Well, you've just got to haven't you?! I mean who wouldn't want the world to know all the ridiculous and embrrassing endearing names their hoomans call them? If there was ever any doubt that my Mums are nutters, there won't be after this!

God, I'm sooo embarrassed.....

  • Doo Dah (short for Deccy Doo Dah)
  • Doods (as above)
  • Cowboy (see what I mean......?)
  • Mr Big Boy's Trousers (I quite like that one...)
  • Hansi Pants (short for Handsome Pants)
  • Tigerly Feet (even though I haven't)
  • Ar*e Wipe (don't get that at all..)
  • Monsieur Houbigant (WTF?!!)
  • Hunky (quite like this too)
  • Muscles from Brussels (as above)
  • Bassanio (must have been during the "Italian" phase...)

Hello! It's Me; It's KC!

I thought dat I does list my nicknames too. Dat blo*dy dog is always hogging da limelight... AND I is a Princess you know.....hmmmmm......

  • Kaycer Cat (cos of my initials...)
  • Little 'Un (cos I is not big)
  • Small (as above)
  • Little Sh*te (when I does bite Mum during the night...)
  • Princess of Darkness (this does not require an explanation, I think...)
Oh yes, I forgot to say.... I think Uncle Deccy should add Tinkerbelle to his list.. teeeheeee!!

That b?!!*"d cat! Never stops trying to steal my thunder....

Anyway... We'd be really grateful if you leave a comment on today's post and vote for your favourite nickname for both of us.

Love Deccy & KC x