Thursday, May 17, 2012

She Loves Me.....Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I wasn't going to write a post today, but I am sooo excited, I just can't help myself......

This is me being excited.


This is me being asleep.

The differences are quite subtle, but trust me, I am excited. You want to know why? Well, my love Beryl  has written to me to say that she still loves me!!!

For those of you that don't know the beautiful Beryl, we have been... ahem... "an item" since Valentines Day this year....

Pretty cool way of getting the girl don't you think?!

Beryl, her Mum Sue and brother Frankie have been really busy over the past couple of months because they have just moved house. Couple that with all the work Sue has  had to do to get the house and garden safe for Beryl and Frankie and all the wonderful work they do for Greyhounds as Pets (GAP) in New Zealand, they just haven't had time to blog! 

There were some who said our relationship would never work, not with 11508 miles between us, and others who were too quick to judge my friendship with Puddles.


Whatever anyone says, Puddles and I have never shared more than a 4 crates of beer and 28 bags of Cheetos....

My heart belongs to Beryl.....

And now she has said she still loves me, and that I shouldn't believe any of the rumours about her and Stanley either!

Ears? What ears?!

Isn't she beautiful?! This is a photo that she has sent to me so that I do not forget her loveliness. 

Thank you Beryl; you have made me one happy boy!

Sue and the gang hope they may be able to return to blogging in the near future, though things are still pretty hectic at the moment. Keep an eye open for them at Greyhounds CAN Sit, you'll love their blog I'm sure!