Monday, May 21, 2012

Not that I'm hinting........

As some of you will know, I have been abandoned left in the tender care of Other Mum for a few days whilst Mum is staying with Ganny. In all fairness, I am having a lovely time. I am being fed from the table, allowed to lie on Mums sofa and Other Mum hasn't put the vacuum on once.... but only because I don't like it, obviously...hmmm.

What's that Other Mum? If I don't stop dropping you in it, I will be fed gruel for the rest of the week and made to sleep in the garage? Consider my lips sealed, in that case!


Other Mum hasn't been feeding me snacks at all Mum...honest!

So I suppose it's not that bad staying at home....... except for one thing. In just over a weeks time it will be MY 5th BIRTHDAY!! and the first one I've ever spent with my Mums. Family legend has it that Ganny always gave Uncle Flynn £5 on his birthday, so I know she'll want to do the same for me, but what am I going to do if I'm not there to collect it?!


 I've thought and I've thought and then thought some more......

What Ganny needs is a list so that she can buy something for me....!



Taaaa Daaaaa!

I don't want to appear pushy and rude, so I subtly placed my list in Mum's bag just before she left........


I'll just have to cross my paws and hope now........


Who could resist someone this smug handsome, after all........!

P.S. KC and I have been participating in SARGE-A-LICIOUS'  nickname game and our the names chosen by our readers are.....

The Princess of Darkness for the evil one and...

Hunky for yours truly... suits me don't you think he he he

anyway, for this week we are only meant to be called those names.... though I expect that Other Mum may forget and call The Princess of Darkness 'Little Sh*te' if she bites her in the middle of the night again!