Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I can't imagine how that could have happened Mum....."



 I can't help feeling that something is missing........


                      Yep. Definitely not quite right........


Ah..... I'm starting to develop that slightly uneasy feeling.. I'll just divert Mum's attention to the other side of the car.


B*g*er! That wasn't a very good move.

Well don't look at me Mum. I've no idea how two of your seatbelts were chewed snapped. Or have you considered that a family of mice might be living under the driver's seat? It is an awfully long time since you cleaned the inside.....Or perhaps it was KC. She is evil and I've heard seatbelts make very good scratching posts........

Doh! Caught in the act....

You better think about asking Ganny to raise your pocket money mate, or get yourself a paper round. This is seriously going to cost you - Mum.

So Mum has dragged me off to the local Ford dealership where the following conversation could be heard..

Mum: I'd like a price on two rear seat belt kits for a Mondeo Estate inc fitting please

Salesman: That's not a request we get very often. Have you got a family of mice in your car?..haha!

Mum: (somewhat icily) No. You see the furry big git in the corner? I've got him.

Salesman: Right madam. Well we have them in stock. That'll be £125.00 each, roughly 3 hours labour, so about £430.00 in total. That's not too bad is it.?

(Ooooh if looks could have killed.....)

Mum: Well the Greyhound is paying, so can you sort the invoice out with him? Goodbye....



Mum says it's a very good job that we have one of these growing at the bottom of our garden...


...otherwise we'd be living on baked beans for the next month.

" Mum what are we having dinner..."


There you go Declan. Enjoy........


I just want to remind everyone that you can nominate yourself or your friends for Deccy's Excellent Blog Award aka. The Purple Sparkly Toilet Seat! I do my best to get around as many blogs as I can, but I'm bound to miss some and there will be loads out there that I don't even know about! So, if you see someone with a post you think should be recognised, don't assume I've seen it - let me know yourself! And there's nothing wrong with a bit of self promotion either! If you have a post that you're proud of, send me the details. All nominations can be emailed to me at: declansdogsblog@gmail.com  (Nearly) Wordless Wednesday posts from 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th March 2012 will be considered.  

Deccy x