Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I've been tagged!

My good friend Puddles has tagged me! Apparently this means that I now have to tell you 10 things about myself, so here goes.

1.    Describe yourself in seven words?
Witty, charming, handsome, furry, tall, funny, modest!!!


2.    What keeps you up at night?
Wind. My own and the outside variety.


3.    Who would you like to be?
Why would I want to be anyone else?! Well maybe Uncle Flynn because he was obviously a bl**dy saint, the way Mums go on about him.....


4.  What are you wearing right now?
My celtic knots collar, a silk smoking jacket and a fez. Just kidding...... I'm not 
wearing my collar.


5.       What scares me?
Being left alone,  KC.


6. The best and worst of blogging
All the new friends that I've made. 
The house hasn't  been cleaned properly since we started. (This is just a feeble excuse on Mum's part... like she loved cleaning before. Sheesh!)


7.       The last website I visited?
That would be We 3 Doxies!


8.       What is the one thing I would change about myself?
Why change perfection? Some people say I'm a little too modest for my own good.....


9.       Slankets yes or no? 
This is a new one on me... perhaps we're a little behind the times in Blighty....? But anything I can snuggle under sounds damn good!


10.     Tell us something about the person that tagged you.
Puddles is a feisty little dachshund with a big personality and great sense of humour. I haven't known her long, but I'm a big fan. Oh and she likes beer. Anyone who likes beer is good by me.  




Me with my Good Boys Ears on.
I'm supposed to tag 8 friends, but Mum is an idle git who won't help I know you are already busy people and I didn't want to put you under any pressure. However, if you too have a penchant for self-publicity, feel free to consider yourself tagged!