Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's me...... Deccy!!!

Well, finally one of my typists has managed to drag herself off of her sick bed and switched on the PC for me!
I have done my best to make sure that my Mums were properly cared for, offered them my favourite salmon and potato biscuits, fetched and carried for them, got KC to do the housework etc. but they didn't seem to appreciate my best bedside manners, so finally, in true Yorkshire fashion, I had to tell one of them to pull herself together and stop coughing, spluttering and sniffling, because I needed to wish my pals a Happy New Year!!!

So, I hope that you all have had a brilliant Christmas and got lots of treats and toys and things, and I will catch up with you all when my Mums have stopped feeling sorry for themselves.... honestly, you wouldn't catch me being such a drama dog over a tiny bit of flu, would you?!!!