Saturday, January 21, 2012

An Award, Live Chat and PJ's!

1.Pawsome Blogger Award


My thanks go to Two Doodles & A Dane for nominating me for this award. I'm honoured guys! This happened a while ago now, but because Mum is still being a bit useless we've only just got around to saying thanks and passing it on.


I now need to nominate 8 of my friends for the award. I've had a look around and a lot of you seem to have it already, but I have come up with eight of my pals. If you've already got it, I apologise and if I've missed you out then please accept it anyway, with my love!

Crafting 4 Greyhounds is about Sara who lives in Norfork and her Greyhounds (her own & those she fosters) and her craft work that she sells to raise funds for Greyhound charities. You can also buy  lovely packs of cartoon greyhound cards designed by her husband. We have some and they are fab!

Bringing up Bella is all about Bella - a beautiful, ever so slightly scared, mixed breed dog rescue from the streets of Puerto Rico and now living in Massachusetts with her Mum Leslie & Dad Jan. 

Fabulous Flo is a Ridgeback living in Northern Australia with her Mum and two cats.

Graceful Greyhounds chronicles the life of Song and her Mum Sue who live in Norfork.

Katz Tails - the life and times of Au, Guido & Target - 3 cats living in Malaysia.

Pip is a very popular Yorkshire Terrier living in the States with his humans and assorted pets.

Terrier Fun is all about Molly, Taffy Monty & Winnie - 4 terriers living in the UK.

Two Greyhound Town - the adventures of Joey & Scout, 2 retired Greyhounds living in the States. 


2. Chat with me live!

Some of you may have noticed that I have now got  Messenger Pingbox in my sidebar. It's an idea that I have quite blatantly pinched from Bunny! Anyway it means that if you happen to be online at the same time as me, we can have a live chat with each other. I'd love it if you stopped by and said hello!

3. My new pyjamas!

Just this week I received a belated Christmas present from Mums. I wonder what it must be like to have organised parents, but I guess I'll probably never know.... Anyway, I thought you might like to see a picture of me in said Jim-Jams!


I look pretty cool don't I?!!