Thursday, September 8, 2011

Declan's Favourire Things Part 2 - Ice Cream

Uncle Flynn liked ice cream too
but he was only allowed one of them


Now don't misunderstand; I'm not allowed much of this. But when I can have a little treat, boy do I love ice cream! I'd never had it before I went to live with my humans and at first I thought it was a bit weird, but it's great! My Mum loves ice cream, she says it's one of her downfalls - the list of those is endless though!

Mum says when we go on holiday there's a lovely ice cream parlour not that far away called Morwick Dairy Ice Cream at Warkworth and if I'm a good boy we can go there and have a cornet. She says their Raspberry Pavlova is hard to beat, but being a purist, I'm a bit of a vanilla man, myself.

Generally Mum is a big big fan of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. She says the best she ever had was their Wavy Gravy involving lots of chocolate & nuts, but it was discontinued about 10 years ago and probably wasn't even sold in this country.
This is a list of mum's top ten Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream flavours:
Phish Food, Chocolate brownie, Fairly Nuts, Cherry Garcia, Caramel Chew Chew, Chunky Monkey, Cookie Dough, Fossil Fuel, Baked Alaska,New York Super Fudge Chunk.

"Ice Cream Farms" in the UK are becoming increasingly popular, so check out your local area. In the meantime I just need to convince Mum a big cornet with a chocolate flake and raspberry sauce is very similar to a gravy bone..... fat chance!!

1 comments:

Chulo said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi Declcan,

great blog - you write really well and its fantastic to see another dog's eye view of the world. I was really pleased when you left a message on my site earlier. I am definitely going to keep reading about you and I'm going to tell my readers about you too.

Chulo
www.chulo.me.uk

Post a Comment